Direct Canada Moving Services can move you to
almost anywhere in 
Canada and USA.

DCMS with the experienced long distance movers, provides the moving services not only across Canada but in USA as well.
DCMS is particularly specialized on the West Coast line starting from Canada down to Arizona. 
On the other hand, it provides the same service on the East Coast down to Florida.
From Canada Moving to United States..

If the necessary documentation is properly completed, it is an easy process to move from Canada to the United States.
For Canadian Citizens, the following documents are required for moving to the USA:
  • Copy of your (work or study) visa
  • Copy of ‘offer of employment letter’
  • Copy of front page from your passport clearly showing your photograph
  • Other photo identification if you do not have a passport (i.e. driver’s license)
  • The Treasury Form #3299 of the United States (This form will be completed by DCMS )
For Returning American Citizens Residing in Canada
For returning U.S. Citizens who resided in Canada, following documents are required when moving back to the USA:
  • Copy of American Passport / Birth Certificate
  • The Treasury Form #3299 of the United States (This form will be completed by RCWMS)
All household goods are permitted to enter duty-free by declaring that they have been used for at least one year. The defined household goods that are defined by U.S. Government are all furniture, carpets, tableware, linens and paintings. For more information on US Customs, visitors, non-residents and returning U.S. residents either by visiting US Customs web site at or contacting them directly at:
U.S. Customs Office
P.O. Box 7407
Washington, DC
Ph: (202) 354-1000
If you require any assistance or information to plan your move, please contact us or get your FREE Estimate today!

Get a FREE Estimate Today!
Tel: 587-490-0211 │ Toll Free: 1-888-490-0211